Many people think that home made fresh bread is a luxury that it is hard, complicated and time consuming to make. In reality it is not. The piece is easy to follow and the ingredients are simple. Imagine how much you will shine at he next dinner party if you serve a home made bread.
The bread can be served as toast or French toast, garnished with fruits, butter, maple syrup, jam, eggs, bacon, cheese, used for a sandwich or combination of these suggestions. In terms of drinks that go well with this bread are milk, juice and even wine.
Having a fresh homemade bread is a very simple, nutritious and pleasant way to make your day more pleasant and delicious.
This recipe is a good choice because it does not include added preservatives, sugar, colors, milk and eggs. So, unless you have an allergic reaction to gluten this recipe is a must for you.
- 2 1/4 cups of bread flour
- 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 1/3 cups of cool water
- Mix the dry ingredients together and stir well.
- Add the water and mix until everything becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Mixed, let the dough rise for 12 to 18 hours.
- Take the dough out and shape it so that it fits the form of bread pan to be used. In this case we chose to make our bread to be round, which is why the dough is folded into a ball.
- The dough can be left to rise in the bread pan for another 2 hours. (a similar sized container can also be used for this step and the dough can be moved to the bread pan for baking afterward).
- It is important to cover the dough with a towel during this rising period. Bake at 475°F with lid for 30 minutes.